Week 14: Asking questions, getting to know someone, writing an online profile
These are the lessons for Week 14:
There are two multiple choice exercises: one on the grammar page, and another exercise on the speaking page.
– Learn the word order of questions
– Form and use compound questions such as "how often" and "how long"
– Talk about frequency and duration
– Improve conversations by asking a variety of questions
– Agree with another person using "So do I" or "Neither am I", for example
– Learn to write a short profile or "about me" page online
For more conversation phrases and help, see How to keep an English conversation going.
The lessons for Week 11:
The lessons for Week 12:
The lessons for Week 15 are using can, can't, able to and could to talk about ability, vocabulary to describe your skills, and ways to talk about your feelings for other people.
Get More Premium English
Tips (and apps) to help you become a successful English speaker.
Join 20,000 people who get special discounts on books, premium courses & exclusive coaching.
We won't share your email address and you can unsubscribe any time.