Week 12: giving instructions, money, writing an enquiry
Here are the lessons for Week 12:
There is a multiple choice exercise on the Grammar page, and another exercise on the vocabulary page.
– Learn how to give affirmative and negative instructions using the imperative form
– Use simple sequencing words
– Learn useful vocabulary for instructions
– Learn the vocabulary to talk about money and cost, use the verb "pay", and pronunciation tips
– Write a simple letter or email of enquiry: starting and ending the enquiry, and writing multiple questions
For more information on the imperative form, see our grammar page.
There are more sample questions in our page Booking a hotel room
The lessons for Week 11:
The lessons for week 13 are on the Present Continuous, and describing people (physical appearance and personality characteristics).
Get a FREE English Short Story!
Like to learn English? Join 19,600+ people who read our newsletter and get more help with:
We won't share your email address and you can unsubscribe any time.